2012年2月12日星期日

How much do women pay for a decent hair style?

The price for a woman to have a decent hair style is PRICELESS. Women go a long way to get that beautiful, healthy, amazing looking hair that they dream of.





As for me, my mom is a hair stylist, so I can get mine done for free!!!How much do women pay for a decent hair style?
For highlights i pay around 拢40-80! But at my hairdressers they do it very well, this is for a cut and full wash too!How much do women pay for a decent hair style?
i pay 60 normally (shampoo condition and cut any way i want, but no highlights or perms or anything like that)
I have a hairdresser who has done my hair for years, and my husbands hair, too.


Before we met her, we used to pay quite a lot of money out for a hair cut - the cut is the basis of the style - and it is up to you to choose the style.


So now, we pay 拢4.50 each for a hair cut and give her all of 拢15 each time we go.


What is the difference between a decent hair cut and a bad one? About seven days!
My wife pays 拢45.
Upwards of 拢60 ($110 ish, I think) - at least that's what she always told me.
I have really long hair and I pay about 拢27. Wash, cut and blowdry. I know it costs loads more if you have highlights and perms and all that stuff. I wouldn't bother personally, it ends up looking like crap if you don't get it done regularly and it costs a bomb too. You ahae to have your highlights re-done every like 6 weeks.
no more than twenty dollars.
I paid 拢50 today..but then a mate of mine paid 拢120....depends on where and by whom..and what you're getting done!!
Here in the Philippines, your 40 bucks will go a loooong way. You'll get the complete body treatment!
Depends on what you consider to be decent. Also depends on the individual. I've paid a minimum of 25 buck and up to 70 bucks for a press and trim. I am willing to pay the price for the style, IF I know the stylist knows what they are doing and are very knowledgeable about hair. The $25 stylist doesn't necessarily do everything like the $70 stylist and therefore, I may only see that stylist in between going to the more expensive one. Just really depends on the person and their pocket.
I paid 36 euro for my last haircut. It was OK but I noticed that all the hairdressers in the salon had really bad hair, so I won't be going back there!
I pay 拢80 for a cut and highlights. Think that's about average if you want a decent job done.
Last hair-do cost me 拢95. That was with having 4 colours with foils and a restyle,cut and blow dry.


Was in the salon for 3 hours.


Value for money - YES! I thought it was. Satisfied customer..


Hubby thinks I'm nuts for coughing up so much. But that's a man-thing, I guess!
I used to pay about $35.00 for a cut but now I just go to Smart Style in Super Walmart and pay $12.50. I get more compliments on my haircut then I ever did before..
拢40 at Toni and Guy, you get what you pay for, I once paid 拢2 at my local college the girl took all bloody night
拢45 to 拢55
60 and up for cut and 80 and up for highlights
拢50
I've paid 拢100 before at a very trendy place but I wasn't that impressed so I tried a cheaper salon and I had an even better haircut by a junior for 拢20! I would never pay a lot of money again.
I pay about 拢30
i pay normally around 拢30-35 pounds for a trim but if i want it styled its about 拢50-60
Women will pay up to 300.00 just to have a particular hair style. (braided/weaves/updos/flat-irons) Depends on what your doing.
$40 +
i pay nothing as my best mate is a hairdresser :) but she pays around 拢40-50
拢40-拢75 depending on what they want done
$40 to $80
my mum pays $45 lol
depends if you get coloured or not i pay 拢50 highlights 拢50 cut and style
I go to my salon every four to six weeks and pay roughly 拢80-拢90 for highlights and a cut and style. Hope this helps!
about 拢30-50
  • printer cartridge
  • acne prescription
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论