2012年2月12日星期日

Men, what is your favorite style for women's pubic hair?




obviously none, but as for a little in the front what is your opinion?


landing strip? teardrop shape? short? minimized natural? bald?


what do most men like best?Men, what is your favorite style for women's pubic hair?
Full bush! I want my partner to look like a real woman, not a 10 year old girl !! Hair is a lot more sexy. I can't believe so many girls have fallen for this shaving obsession, all started by men who are obsessed with the teenage virgin look, or worse still, have paedophile tendencies. Now many poor girls have even begun to think that hair is dirty! Someone has really been screwing with their brains!





Any man who prefers a woman to look like a child, I would be very suspicious about.


Men, what is your favorite style for women's pubic hair?
A real man that likes a real woman likes hair down there...but I do like it cleaned up around the edges and trimmed a little...if she's feeling freaky, then a landing strip or dorito is cool, but I personally don't like bare.
Shaved, but a landing strip is next best. As long as she is nice and clean and tidy, then that is what counts.
i like it bald. the smoother the better. a landing strip isn't too bad. or maybe a little poof at top.
I think that bald is best but a landing strip is nice also. Less is more!!!!
i like it all! haha...





a hairy bush is cool!





bald is fun too. landing strips are fine too.
Bald, otherwise I really don't care unless it's not trimmed at all.
changing the style every once in a while works best for me. Be Creative!!
Long and braided would be cute!

没有评论:

发表评论