2012年2月14日星期二

What's a good hair style for a woman over 50?

but really hairstyles have nothing to do with age and so you pick one that suits the kind of lifestyle you would be living and on that suits your facial features. but if you need some help, I think that a nice shoulder length layers that are turned in with longer bangs look would look great on anybody. It's simple, low maintainence and classy.



like this:

http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylingtiWhat's a good hair style for a woman over 50?
ya i would go with hillary C's haircutWhat's a good hair style for a woman over 50?
the cotton ball hairstyle OR hilary clinton she has great hair
Hillary Clinton's hair is very stylish and flattering to her face.





I'm not a Hillary supporter, but I do believe that she's got great hair. =]
When my hair started going gray I cut it, a long gray ponytail just doesn't do it. I went shorter and shorter, and now its as short as Jaime Lee Curtis on her most recent commercial.
well my mom's over 50 and she has it cut just above her shoulders it looks really good. i dont know if that's how you want to get it cut but there's my input
instead of the short puffy style many older women sport, i really like a cute, well-kept bob. or even a little longer. if your hair is still in good shape you can really do any style!
definetly anything layered NO SIDEBANGS it makes you look like you wanna be like a 12 year old girl!

here are a few pictures

http://www.wilshirewigs.com/graphics/wig (maybe a little shorter)



http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/ce

没有评论:

发表评论