2012年2月14日星期二

Why is it some women keep the same hair style for 20 years?

I work in a office where these women are in there 40's and 50's and have funky hair do's like they wore them back when they were young. Let me give you example and hopefully you can relate. There is this women in her 40's that has this blond hair that seems like it was dyed by a company from the 60's or something. No type of ';pazaz'; to it or nothing if your following) Im the type of person and I know many of you are that changes hair styles often. Like right now it seems like everyone is wearing the darker look which is fabulous! Then when I come in with a different hair style she is always looking at me like omg she changed her hair like im not suppose to do that or something. She even has the nerve to look and talk about other people's hair but her's has been the same since ive worked here! Its funny cause she will say ';im getting my hair done tomorrow!'; and then she'll come in the next day with the same color of hair PLUS it will only be a few inches cut off!! SAME OLD LOOK!!!! boring!!!!!!!! Do you all have people that you work with and you stair at them and be like ';you poor thang';. lol!! let me know!!Why is it some women keep the same hair style for 20 years?
The lady in the office probably has no clue that she is out of style. I am 40 and thankfully my daughter will tell me if I look goofy. Maybe this lady has low self esteem and it makes her feel better to critique others. I give you credit that you can be daring and take a risk with your hair. Some of us are not so fortunate to have hair that can handle a lot of colorings. My hair is thin, fragile and takes forever to grow. Nevermind the office lady. Why is it some women keep the same hair style for 20 years?
I don't know. My Mum started getting a shampoo and set on permed hair about 30 years ago...still the same. I can't keep the same colour for more than a month, and change the style quite frequently ... although my hair tries to grow back into a long bob all the time. Yes I know a lot of people like that. I like to get mine done and people to do a double take.
maybe its something they like and feel its easy to keep up with as to having a new style that they don't know what to do with from day to day. Or they may not like change and feel its more comfortable to just stay the same.
maybe they feel confident with the same look like if they try to keep something from what could have been some of the best years of their life maybe it will be that good. Something to do with the subconscious mind maybe. ignore me I'm babbling
Hahaha i work with people like that! But theyre nice so i don't say nothing about it :P But i always wonder why they don't do anything with their hair. i change mine a gazillion times to
I try to look beyond what I see in front of my face and I actually appreciate people who aren't trendsluts
Some people do not like change. They stick with what they know.
scared of change

没有评论:

发表评论