2012年2月12日星期日

What are some quick and easy hair styles for black women?

I have shoulder length hair...and i get relaxers. Any suggestions???What are some quick and easy hair styles for black women?
WHen you relax your hair, get weave tracks in your hair so it makes your hair look longer and thicker.


It's what I'm gunna do.


It's gunna make it easier to style your hair anyway you like because it will be long you know.


Just find some hairstyles that work for you.


For me a easy hair style is just having my hair in single braids or the type of braids where you braid it at the roots and the body isn't braided that looks really nice but I have medium long hair so it can damage hair. It's better if your hair is short.


Good luck though :)
  • printer cartridge
  • acne prescription
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论