2012年2月12日星期日

Ladies what Hair stlyes and colors are in style for women right now?

Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare


Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows


French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com





Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.comLadies what Hair stlyes and colors are in style for women right now?
brown mediumLadies what Hair stlyes and colors are in style for women right now?
who cares.





I like what I like, you like what you like. Don't let people tell you what to like.
blonde or burnette straight with long layers or long hair with curls at the bottom
Layered hair with LOTS of highlights.
I think highlighted hair as far as the color, The style- SHORT Not my preference, nor my mans, But that's it!
Long and curly...not kinked.
you need to wear your hair how you want it not how others want it.
the 60s are in!!!!
cheesy bum cheese
I really dont know. Ive never been one to ';go with the flow';


But i love the 80's hair. Big curly and long. Thats how i still have my hair=)
Gwen Stefani blonde is def. in rite now. i personally dont like it tho. i like brunnettte hair. but my mom wont let me die it. booo
the color pink and pink is the girl color which boys look cute in
A lot of women are starting to have longer hair like they did back in the late 70s.





Guys really like longer hair curled.





Look at the models in Mags.
highlights











dark brown or balck hair
bangs are going back in. and natural highlights like is ou have dark brown hair do light brown highlights.

没有评论:

发表评论