2012年2月12日星期日

Which hair style is better for women in their 50s, long or short?

I am in my early 50s, I usually have long hair style but my friends started telling me that I should have my hair cut short. When I did cut my hair short, it started to fall. I am afraid that I might I end up bald headed.Which hair style is better for women in their 50s, long or short?
Do not listen to hair 'guidelines'.


I had long straight hair all my life. I had chemo and lost it all. Now my hair is short and thin - which I hated. so I got a perm for volume - hate that too.


If you like your long hair, and it looks good, KEEP IT!!!


PS: get your thyroid checked out.Which hair style is better for women in their 50s, long or short?
I gotta tell you. As a man, I just LOVE short hair on a woman. Short and sassy is what I call it.





Long hair just gets in the way. Besides, it takes longer to wash and dry. Go short!



Generally shorter hair suits mature aged ladies.





It shouldn't fall out after taking some of the weight away! Perhaps your diet is to blame. Perhaps you should consult a dietitian. Or a doctor or hairdresser at the least.
shorter hair, mainly suits older women.

没有评论:

发表评论