2012年2月14日星期二

What is the best hair style for a woman?

long layers for me, but it really depends on the shape of their face and body style...and personal preferenceWhat is the best hair style for a woman?
maybe an wrapWhat is the best hair style for a woman?
Depends on so many factors-





Face shape





Hair texture





Hair length





Personality





Time commitment





Financial commitment








I'm a super-low maintenance person, long narrow face, practical, but I like to do ';pretty'; occasionally. My hair is not super-thick, but I can do stuff with it...





I've done my hair long- no bangs, usually pulled back in a ponytail or bun.





I've done my hair super-short-- think Judi Dench.... Yes, I'm much younger than she is, but with hair this short, my morning routine is a snap!... wet, shampoo, rinse, towel-dry and go.
Anything that suits her and her facial structure!
I like anything low maintenance! I hate having to spend time in the bathroom working on my hair and face, thats why I dont wear make up either, lol.
ringlet curls, messy curls, or really strait! and either down or half down!
It all depends on your face shape, how much is your hair dence and whether it is short, long or curly. Please visit the site below for tips.
well it does depend on what the woman looks like...=/
There is no perfect hairstyle. The fact is that a wonderful style on one girl will look terrible on another. A good cut takes the individual face shape into account and different hair will flatter different face shapes.
Long, layered, and curled...very feminine and pretty. Plus, men REALLY like long hair!! =)
It definitely has to compliment her facial structure.
strait down
Long hair with layers is the best!

没有评论:

发表评论